Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Good Life! ♥

T's back!
I haven't been blogging in almost 30 days - oops..
In my defence I can say that I've been through so many things in such a short period, that I really didn't have the time to blog, sorry!

But now I'm back in the game, and I could start by giving u a quick update of my life atm!

So I had my big exams and I did good. they were over on the 26th of March, and oh how we partied on that day...

My outfit was inspired by the American flag haha ♥ we had fun!
The star top // GinaTricot & The flower mini // Miss Selfridge

Then after the exams I had 6 days (and nights) to do 12 A3 drawings to apply to schools. I applied to three unis, all for fashiondesign!
Here's imo the best one: a Fruitbowl (and the bowl in the picture is Iittalas Aalto-bowl)
(the instructions were: "draw a bowl with a banana, an avocado, a pear and an orange." So I did..:

Then I also spent a week in Lapland, partied, went shopping (several times) and...
Took a tattoo! ♥♥♥♥♥

... Now I'll have to go, but I'll be back in a bit and I'll let you see it then!

Kisses, T.
photo WeHeartIt.com

4 comments:

  1. welcome back dear! your drawing is fab!! good luck on your applications!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back !
    Tosi suloinen tuo asu, ja piirroksesi on aivan upea :) Hurjan paljon onnea hakuihin, toivon että pääset unelmapaikkaan!

    UU tatuointi x

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitoksia! ♥ Ja joo, pidetään peukkuja pystyssä!

      x, Tara

      Delete