Friday, 24 February 2012

Happy girls are the Prettiest ♥

Tara is back!
WARNING: this post is longer than life itself..

I don't know where to start..
Well as I've told before, I had my 'school's out' - party and cruise to Tallinn, and after that I went to London for few days. ♥

I've heard that pictures tell more than a thousand words, so here you go;

School's Out!
I was nominated as "Vuoden ulkonäkö" - the Looks of the year, 'cause I'm always so dressed up, no matter what... 
In the end we left the school with style.. or trucks. The trucks then made a long round in the center Helsinki, and we threw candy to the croud which was there to cheer for us! It was such an great feeling... ♥

Tallinn!
...was for partying ♥

Partygirl and the mega over-size fakelashes haha..!

I also did some shopping in Tallinn. Unfortunately the Tally Weijl in Tallinn was kinda.... weird, and there weren't any watches or the leo shoes... or anything really. But I did find that fitted Leo hoodie and then I found a purse from Pull&Bear and a 'KISS' Shirt from Bershka. ♥♥

Well.... then I came home, and started packing (since I had less than 10 hours before my flight to London!)
Without stretching this post even longer, here's the pictures of..

..My L♥ndon

...Some of the billion pics..

and to finish this extremely long post, here's a sneak peek of what I bought from London:

hahaha... so in this unorganized pile are: 3 dresses, 2 t-shirts, 2 nailpolishes, River Island Wallet and Watch, Harrods card holder and a make-up purse, necklace and bandeau bra from New  look, Top Shop Blazer (I also bought a playsuit there, but it's not in the pic..), Office girl Sandals, magnets, keyrings, coffee mug, violet clutch from Miss Selfridge, rings, Benefit make-up...

I also made this, since it's a lot clearer, but I just couldn't find all of the pieces from POLYVORE..
London picks





I'd still have many things to tell, but I think this post is already a record breaker.. So, It's good night for now, but stay tooned, 'cause I'll be back with more ♥

Kisses, Tara

9 comments:

  1. beautiful photos ;)... if you like ... take a look at my blog. bye
    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thankyou ♥ I surely will check out ur blog!

      Delete
  2. Ooh.. Ihania kuvia! ^^ Taisi olla hauskat penkkarit ja Lontoon reissu.. Söpöjä kuppikakkuja <3 Ihanaa viikonloppua!


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo oli tosi ihanaa ♥ Laitan vielä lisää noita lontoon kuvia... :)

      Ihanaa viikonloppua sullekkin!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Cute photos!:) They all are really lovely!:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie! ♥ ♥ Kisses right back at u!

      Delete
  4. nice blog...
    giveaway on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so cute=)
    Very nice post=)

    ReplyDelete