Sunday, 22 April 2012

The Artist ♥

The Sun Is Shining !!! ♥
..Without saying anything else, here's pretty far my day in pictures:
My Passion fruit Slush at the Cinema
My shoe!
The stairs of the cinema (Kino-palace, Helsinki)
Colours! ♥
We went to see 'The Artist' w/ my mom. And we both agreed it was breathtaking and insanely good! ♥ A true masterpiece!
I could almost see my reflection from my (slightly dusty) handbag!
My River Island watch and a heart ring from Forever21 ♥
Before walking home I briefly visited Zara... and found so many cute pieces... damn.
..including this super cute jumpsuit! ♥ and do laugh at my white legs.. summer hurry up!

Tbh The day isn't quite over yet: I'm off to have a walk with one of my bestfriends! Yay, such a lovely Sunday! ♥ Hope u had a good day too! xoxo!

Ps. If you didn't know what The Artist is about, do watch the trailer from below! X

4 comments: