Tuesday 6 March 2012

Flower Girl.

My day started with a byjama-breakfast study session with my sister. I'm studying for the finals and she's doing a project for her studies with journalism. She lives in Lapland, North-Finland (near the arctic circle..!) and when she comes home for a visit, we spend a lot of time together: Like last night, when we spent like 6 hours playing monopoly (yes, we're 18 and 22..) and I won!!
1-0 to little sisters!

Then we went to visit our granparents.
Here's what I wore today..
Lace top // Ginatricot (I had a H&M basic white top underneath it..) rose skirt // H&M

The sun was shining again today!
I guess spring is finally on it's way!
Pics // weheartit.com

Hooray!

12 comments:

  1. Really lovely floral skirt & that lace top <3 Cute! ^^


    Ahh I love the sunshine too, it means that summer is coming ^^

    Thanks for stopping by :> Hih, I might start a blog shop soon so there will be some of my jewellery aswell ! ;> But there's loads left in the boxes, too. Olen ihan kamala koruharakka ♥

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu ♥
      I'll come check ur blogshop for sure, if u make one!
      I so love jewels too! ♥.♥

      Hugs, T

      Delete
  2. Ciao Tara!:) You look so cute! I like floral prints on the clothes!:) Big kisses!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lilli ♥ I so love the floral print too! xx!! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your skirt ♥ =) really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! the skirt is soo chic!

    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou Beckspick and Meekay ♥

    ReplyDelete