Wednesday 14 March 2012

Happy birthday, Mom ♥

Today's my moms Birthday, and she turned (ummm..?) 54? ... Probably. Gosh I'm bad at these things.

Anyways! As a gift I gave her these three 30x30cm paintings made entirely by me...

I don't know what happened to the quality of the photos..

Also eventho today's Wednesday I've been asked to go to a bar already 2 times! What the hell is wrong with these ppl? haha!
I guess we're now booking flight to Malta for August. Not sure with who, when and why (..like I would need a reason to go to Malta) but definitely going. Also booking flights to Paris for next Christmas I'm going there alone with S (my bestfriend).


I've been searching for a cute cellphone case for my Nokia N8, but apparently I should have an Iphone..

...LVE !
If anyone knows where I could buy/order a cute (with a capital C) phone case (for N8), let me know!

Kisses Tara

6 comments:

  1. Aivan mielettömän upeat taulut. Voiko olla enää isompaa tunnearvoa lahjassa. <3 Arvostan kattoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oii! Kiitoksia ♥ Lahja meni kyllä tosi nappiin kun äitikin liikuttu ihan kyyneliin! :)

      Delete
  2. Tosi kauniita, löytyi uusia puolia sinusta! ^^ Aivan ihanat aiheet ja värit..

    Jep mulla on sama ongelma nokia c7:n kanssa, jotain satunnaisia löysin netistä ja nyt on sentään jotkin kuoret. Ioffer-sivustolta tilasin, tarvii vaan olla paypal. :)



    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Join Birthday GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitoskiitos ♥ Oon tämmönen piilo taidenörtti :)

      Joo oon vaan löytänyt semmosia säälittäviä gollan kännykkäpusseja vuosimallia 2005.. Ajattelin että käyn ostamassa tohon semmosen kovan kuoren ja teen siitä pikaliimalla ja blingeillä jonkun ihan oman hässäkän! :D

      Delete
  3. Hey Tara!!!

    Congratulations to your Mother!It's a great month!
    I'm going to Malta too....in April!!
    I Follow your blog!!
    Follow my blog too...

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com

    thks!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Estilo ♥ Haha I really thought I did, but apparently I wasn't following u get! Problem fixed ;)

      kisses!

      Delete