Saturday 3 March 2012

N8

Yesterday I got my new Nokia N8... I've spent the last 10 h getting to know my new cell. She's amazing..

The backround (I found it quite randomly from Fashiolista.com);

Yesterday I also did my nails, and spent the day with my friend Juhani. He taughed me to play Fifa with xbox, and tbh I got my ass kicked pretty well. But I guess it's alright: I'm a girl so that's my part. If I would've kicked his ass, he could never look me in the eyes again haha !  Never the less, I'm still very proud to be a girl!
The nail experiment..
... and my rings The "big rock" // Kicks and the rhinestone one // River Island

Many of my readers are used to hear me go: "I gotta have the dress/shirt/shoes" or "I want those pants/that skirt" but this one's new; I want a BUNNY! .......

awwww! unresistable cuteness.

.. the only downpart is that bunnies smell like ... well, bunnies. Haha I'm such a girl; Going insane for all things cute and fluffy

...Lovely Lovely song from Lana Del Rey that goes with the girly theme

Kisses, Tara.
Ps. I just made an appointment to a dentist to fill the gap between my two front teeth and to make my smile perfect.. can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I love your nails! Too adorable! Congrats for the new phone!:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara!
    I like your nails:)
    I love bunnys too ahah they're so adorable:D
    Check my blog:
    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.com/

    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lua ♥
      I will definite check out ur blog!

      xx

      Delete