Monday 17 January 2011

Happiness!♥

Quick blogging moment before Desperate Housewives hits the screen!♥♥

 First of all I just want to underline how glorious this day has been !♥ 

We had a great Cheerleading practise, and well, we did a lot harder stunts - and succeeded!
for example we did this stunt called the 'liberty' and we got it going pretty well with all the stunt groups - AWESOME !

Then I also found out that there's a Tiffany & co. store in FLORENCE (that's just next to the city where i'm gonna stay in Italy!) 
I also started a new diet today. I feel great! :) We'll see how tomorrow turns out to be like - I'll go to work and stuff. . And on the day after tomorrow I'm going to get my teeth professionally whitened!
AND FOR THE LAST BUT NOT FOR THE LEAST:
Here are some of my cheerleading pictures! 








That was all for tonight, the TV invited me to join it's company.

Kisses, Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment