Sunday 16 January 2011

Winter Holidays ♥

Hi pumpkins!
Since I was so extremely busy during the x-mashols, I'm gonna write about them right here, right now, with some pictures along.

A lot of nice things happened - Christmas, NYE, I met a lot of my friends which I haven't seen in a while, stressed my ass off about the Prom. etc.
But all and all I really enjoyed it and well - I finally got to sleep!  ♥♥

I'm gonna start my trip through the memorylane from the week before x-mas!

On the 22th of December I invited all my dearest friends to my house so that we could eat and exchange gifts. It was an awesome night! 
I got brilliant little presents from my friends (jewellery, tea (I ♥ tea!), facemasks, x-mas deco.... and so on!). I wanted to treat my guests well but not with the typical finnish x-mas dishes, so I made them filled paprikas (with onion creme cheese, chopped tomatoes and tuna inside), tuna and americana - pizza, white- and milkchocolate strawberries, whitechocolate pannacotta, and marshmallows to roast above a heating candles!

WHITECHOCOLATE PANNACOTTA (4-6 ppl)
3 gelatine leaves ♥ 2 dl of Milk
♥ 3 dl of Double Cream
♥ 100 g of white chocolate
♥ 2 tablespoons of fine sugar

Put the gelatine leaves to icy water for about 5 minutes. Boil the Milk and the cream in a kettle (add vanilla for flavour if u like). Now add the sugar and the chocolate (in pieces) to the kettle. Press the water off the gelatine and dissolve it to the mix.
Then just pour the mixture for example into champagne glasses (classy!) and put them into the fridge to cool for ATLEAST 3 hours!!!
Hint: u can sprinckle some gingerbread crush on top of them to add some x-mas feel ! (and it tastes heavenly!)



Also my friends brought some foods, like candy and drinks and.. well, Pinja and Malva made these amazingly adorable cupcakes!!!♥

  SO CUTE !!!












CHRISTMAS

We spent christmas with my family at our house, like always. And Mom made the same traditional foods as always. And I woke up at 11am to see the Snowman from the TV - as always.

I collect christmas decorations (they have to be white and elegant - usually made out of glass or crystal) so the decorations were for me to take care of. AND I DID.

What I got for X-mas:
5 books:  Lonely Planet: Italia, Lovely cupcakes - cookbook, Sinuhe Egyptien - in italian (geez, thanks dad?), VINTAGE SHOES and VINTAGE HANDBAGS♥
Money, Jewellery, Nikon coolpix (it's red and it's hot and the package said 'I AM ATTRACTIVE' - so my camera !!)

AND SO ON.
ALSO: daddy bought me a minilaptop to Italy and I also got new Nomination pieces! The new ROYAL COLLECTION is amazing.


THIS SONG MADE MY X-MAS:
 


NYE

On the New Years Eve Me and my friends went to a few parties and I think we had a blast!
♥ over all it was quite an successfull night

 1. My outfit for the new yrs eve (btw notice the new camera!) Powdery pink dress and golden bracelet with diamonds both by H&M, the clutch bad by Spirit, and the chandelier earrings are from Stockholm, Sweden !♥

2. We girls! Pinja, Me, Sabrina, Malva and Johanna!♥♥

3'n'4. The year changed!!! Pop the bottle of sparkling for 2011!


 SKI TRIP!
when the holidays were reaching it's end, we head to our ski cottage in the Tahko-Mountain (Middle Finland) for a ski trip! I Had my friend Minni with me and we had so much fun! it was awesome - we swam, skied, crosscountry skied  etc. It was a refreaching long weekend in the middle of the huge snowpiles!
Omg I look like a little frog in that snowboarding outfit.

I guess that was pretty much all.. all for now! U'll hear about me laters! ♥

♥: TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment