Monday 23 January 2012

The Best of England ♥ London Wishlist!

I'm already counting days:

2 Days and we'll go for some drink to celebrate my friend Annas B-Day! (finally I'm going out!! ♥)
3 Days and my highschool as I used to know it is over.
5 Days and I'll go clubbing with my girls to my favorite club in Helsinki! ♥
11 Days and my hairextentions should arrive ♥♥
12 Days for the "Squad-night" with my lovely cheerleading squad 'ICE'♥
13 Days and I'll get rid of some stuff (finally!) by selling them at the fleemarket!
17 Days for the "School's out!" Party (the one where I'll be dressed as a Barbie!) ♥♥
17 Days also for our final school cruise: To Tallinn Estonia to Party!! ♥
19 Days and I'll be off to London ! ! ! ♥ ♥ ♥

I can't wait to hit the shops..

Cosmetics from Barry M..


Click the pic to view the nailpolishes
My Favourite Shades // Acid Yellow, Peach Melba, Berry Icecream, Racing Green, Navy and Spring Green

Miracle makeup for eyes and the black circles around them from Benefit..

Click the Icon to see the product!

Some clothes from my two fav shops...
 shopping list topshop
River Island Shopping List
Sets by Me @ POLYVORE ♥

...and for some inspiration:

My favorite Styles from the UK
Pixie Lott and Cheryl Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment